These days, classic cars are becoming progressively exclusive. According to research, there is a great demand for vintage cars all over the world. One classic car is worth millions of dollars, yet hundreds and thousands of vintage cars are sold every year. Indeed, these classic cars are now towering not just in the US but to other Eastern countries although the reports of the economic downturn.
But why are vintage cars so popular? Following are some of the most excellent reasons why these cars are still in demand these days:
Passion For Collecting Excellent Finds
People are fond of collecting all sorts of stuff from gems to gold coins, silverwares, potteries, pottery and even cars. When it comes to collecting cars, men are dominant. Their passion is not absolute to fast and super cars but they also collect classic cars as well. One of the most notable car collector is Jay Leno, the illustrous host of the Tonight Show in NBC. Currently, he owns about 300 vehicles not including his 60 motorcycles. Included in his car collection are various Stanley Steamers from the early 1900s, muscle cars from the 1950s and ’60s, and a 1932 Packard Twin Six 12-cylinder coupe. It just shows that people will do whatever thing just to add a pleasant piece to their collection, even spending millions of dollars.
Investing On Classic Cars
To protect wealth against inflation, economic experts propose that people should start finding a good investment medium. Aside from numismatic coins and gold ingots, vintage cars are great investment means. They are very rewarding and the returns are indeed promising. Classic cars are considered as excellent investment mediums. Vintage cars that are for restoration are very economical to buy but after a few modifications and repairs, they can be sold twice or thrice higher than the original value. Accurately a very marketable patronage. Then again, aside from having a million dollar worth of bank account, interested investors need to be well verse with the car industry and the different types of vintage automobile in order to maximize the profit and not to be ripped off the cars real value.
Before investing in classic cars, the basic things to consider are the best car manufacturers, the types of vintage cars, the manufacturing year of the picked car, the cars general condition, functions and different features and the market price of cars.
Restoring Vintage Cars Can Serve As A Medal Of Honor
Given that vintage cars went through so much history, people are earnest to add them in their portfolio. People who own this type of cars take pride and glory to what they have. Also, it gives one a great achievement to rebuild a vehicle to its previous condition and splendor.
Vintage Cars Are Ageless
Vintage cars are very sophisticated. Their lines and general body was artistically made. Their sophisticated and classy design can make every head turn.
If there is one thing that people cannot adjust or edit it will be time. But driving a classic car can give the owner the opportunity to evoke and to revive what was long been gone. It can bring back good and bad recollections. Since vintage cars had stood the test of time, some of them were survivors of war and heartrending times in the early 1900s.
Today, classic cars are high in demand. Despite the economic predicament that the whole world is facing, still many people are willing to spend money for exquisite classic cars. The next time we see a vintage car passed by, optimistically our perception has changed and we think of them not just as a piece of metal but a great artwork that survived time.
Discover the link between love and education. Find out the different qualities of cars that men love? See how important real love is and how it can change lives by visiting the links now.
Below are 10 quick things you can do to increase car sales right now! Best of all they, mostly, will not cost you a cent.
1. Define who you want to sell cars to. At least define who you want to sell to the most. Work out how much these customers are worth for the lifetime of their patronage. You should be allocating about 10% of total revenue to marketing activities.
2. Develop standard vehicle marketing templates that anyone in the organisation can use to promote your product/service. Have these readily available on the web.
3. Testimonials. Ask your happiest customers for a testimonial of about 3 sentences in length. Ask if you can use this on your website and if you can use parts of it. Also cut it down to 10 word pieces for use in marketing materials.
4. Finders’ Fee. Allocate a percentage of each sale to a finders fee. Use this on the back of business cards to promote your business through existing contacts.
5. Use your clients in your marketing. Use co-operative marketing by placing a reference to your clients on your website. Ask them to do the same using a pre prepared 30 word introduction.
6. Create brand ambassadors. A program we have found works well is allowing your customers to try products for free in return for writing reviews about them online.
7. Develop a network of companies that sell products in the same space. Offer referral fees and conduct joint marketing exercises. If someone needs a car maybe they have moved or just had a child?
8. Give people a voice. Allow students/schools/community groups to use your premises/expertise/products for free.
9. Make it easy for people to buy from you. Allow for sales to occur over the phone, over the web and in person.
10. Give people a guarantee and risk free options. Make it an easy choice for people to purchase products from you. 30 day money back guarantees? What about return at any time policy?
Selling cars is a competitive business. The number one thing you can do is make sure your business is visible, and you have a large number of people who know about your dealership.